Alberto Balsam Tea Tree Tingle Shampoo 350Ml
- Fancy giving your hair a treat? This Tea Tree Tingle shampoo will make you want to leap out of bed and awaken your senses, leaving your hair feeling minty fresh. It uses most of the same ingredients you'll find in higher priced brands, but at a great price which means you can afford to look glamorous every day. Best for all hair types! How to use: Wet hair, use a good size dollop of shampoo, lather then rinse thoroughly. Have you also tried our Alberto Balsam Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner? Alberto Balsam has been providing excellent affordable family shampoo & conditioner to UK families for generations. Over the years, we've learnt to celebrate all the small things that make life beautiful. That's why we use delicious natural ingredients, like raspberry, coconut, blueberry and apple in our products to give you little moments of joy with their lovely fragrances. With our value shampoo hair smells as good as it feels! Our extensive range of fresh ‘n’ fruity fragrances means that everyone in the family will be able to find their perfect Alberto Balsam shampoo scent, for a fantastically fragrant in wash experience and delicious smelling hair. The perfect family shampoo! With strengthening pro vitamin B5.
- Invigorating for healthy looking hair & refreshed feeling scalp
- With strengthening pro vitamin B5
- Hair smells as good as it feels!
- Gently cleanses
- Detangles and smoothes
- Improves manageability
- Pack size: 350ML
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium chloride, Benzophenone-4, Citric acid, Disodium EDTA, Isopropyl alcohol, Maltodextrin, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil, Mentha Piperita Leaf Extract, Panthenol, Pantolactone, Parfum, Polyquaternium-10, PPG-12, Sodium acetate, Sodium benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, CI 15985, CI 19140, CI 42090
- Caution: Use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs wash out immediately with warm water. If irritation occurs discontinue use. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use